We all tend to collect junk. But some of us collect more than others. And your life can feel out of control when you obsessively surround yourself with more than you can manage.
Your mess causes stress!
And if you’re not taking care of the clutter in your life, your emotional and mental well-being can suffer, too.
Because your clutter spreads to every other area of your life: your workspace, your finances, and even relationships. Your whole life gets so cluttered and disorganized that you can barely make sense of it all… which causes more stress… which leads to even more clutter.
But you can break that stress/mess cycle by attacking the problem at its roots: your subconscious habits.
Whether your life already looks like a reality TV show, or you’re just looking to get things under control before it has a chance to get that bad, this subliminal session can help.
By allowing you to resolve any subconscious emotional needs you might be trying to fulfill with your obsessive collecting, you will find it much easier to let go of the things you don’t really need. You will also find yourself paying more attention to whether or not you really need something before you buy it, preventing hoarding before it starts.
And as your physical space gets more organized, so will your thoughts and your emotions. Just as your inner chaos once spread into your outer life, your new inner organization will spread and create a new order and clarity in your surroundings, your finances, and your relationships.
Each time you listen to this session, the subliminal suggestions will also reprogram your subconscious mind with clutter reducing habits such as:
- Always leaving a room or space cleaner than it was when you entered. Not only will you prevent future clutter by cleaning up messes as they happen, you will also take a little chunk out of the existing clutter each time. This makes the overall goal of cleaning up your entire home and work area much easier by breaking it into smaller, easier steps that simply become an automatic part of your daily life.
- Putting things away, right away: Putting the laundry away the moment it’s finished so it doesn’t pile up. Putting the groceries away the moment you walk through the door. Filing away paperwork instead of letting it pile up. Etc…
- Placing items you use daily within easy reach and boxing up stuff you don’t use regularly. Any boxes that don’t get opened within six months can easily be tossed out or donated.
- Making fewer commitments. One of the biggest unaddressed sources of clutter and overwhelm happens in our relationships with others. We commit to more than we can handle and, before you know it, you’ve spread yourself so thin that you can’t keep up. The more honest you get about what you can actually commit to, the more careful you’ll be about only agreeing to what you can actually handle.
- Decluttering your social circle. Sometimes we get into friendships and associations that really aren’t great for us or the other person. As the rest of your life gets more organized and easier to handle, many of these unnecessary relationships will simple fall away as well.
- Decluttering your information intake. We are bombarded with so much information these days that it’s impossible to follow everything. Once you get into the habit of only paying attention to the information that really matters to you, you’ll free up so much mental energy that you’ll surprise yourself with how focused and alert you become.
With time, your home will become cleaner, safer and more inviting; your work space organized and productive; and your relationships and social commitments will become focused on quality of quantity.
Your entire life will become simpler, easier to manage, and quite simply more enjoyable…
…And your new habits will make sure it stays that way!
What’s New in Speedzen 2.0?
Each new Speedzen 2.0 subliminal audio program includes a variety of 1-hour MP3 tracks to choose from:
- Meditation Music
- Ocean Waves
- Mountain Stream
- Gentle Thunderstorm
So you can pick your favorite, or switch them up depending on your mood!
More importantly, each Speedzen 2.0 subliminal MP3 includes two different scripts…
One script designed specifically to speak to your logical, left brain hemisphere. And one script for your creative, right brain hemisphere.
By playing these two scripts simultaneously – one in each ear – your conscious and unconscious mind are each re-programmed with new and empowering beliefs faster than ever before.
This new, Dual-Hemisphere Subliminal Scripting method also works without the need for long meditation sessions or total concentration.
You can still use them to meditate. And you *should* still meditate at least once a week, just to get the mental and emotional benefits of meditation, but…
This new scripting method works so fast that you can start feeling results in as little as 10-20 minutes a day!
And, you can listen while you work, go for a walk, or anything else throughout your day… and still get fast results.
However, it’s important that you use headphones or earbuds. They are required for these new audios to work effectively.
You must also make sure that you are wearing them properly – so that the left script is playing in your left ear, and the right script is playing in your right ear.
If your headphones/earbuds are clearly labeled Left & Right, then you’re good to go!
But, if they’re not labeled, just listen for the Left Ear Indicator tone at the beginning of each MP3.
When you first play any of these MP3s, you’ll hear a tone playing in one of your ears. That tone needs to be in your left ear. So, if it’s in the right instead, just swap them around before continuing.