We all tend to collect junk. But some of us collect more than others. And you can feel like your life is out of control when you surround yourself with more things than you can manage. Your mess causes stress! So, if you’re not taking care of the clutter in your home, your emotional and mental well-being can suffer, too.
This subliminal affirmations MP3 gives you an hour of deeply hypnotic binaural beats music embedded with powerful positive affirmations to help you let go of your emotional need to hoard things you don’t need. After a few sessions, you’ll find yourself easily letting go of the junk in your life that no longer serves you, and creating space for a more fulfilling life focused on people and relationships… instead of collecting lifeless things.
Declutter Your Home Subliminal Affirmations
- As I let go of the things I no longer need, I am better able to enjoy the things that are important to me.
- As I organize my home, I am creating clarity in my mind.
- As I organize my home, I am also organizing my emotions.
- As I organize my home, I am creating space to truly live my life.
- I love being surrounded by peace, harmony and order.
- Everything I allow into my life has its own place.
- I love living in a clean and organized environment.
- I easily release anything that is no longer useful to me with faith that whatever I need will be provided.
- People and relationships bring me more joy than my belongings.
- With every item I release, I create space in my life for more joy and creativity.
- I live in a clean environment: physically, mentally, emotionally.
- My life is filled with beauty and organization.
- My life is the perfect reflection of the organization I am creating within myself.
- My life is in order.
- There is always enough for me.
- The world is plentiful and I am creating space to receive what the world has to offer.
- I love living a simple life.
- I easily let go of things that no longer serve me.
- Creating space for myself allows me to think clearly.
- I am getting more organized every day.
- I can appreciate things without possessing them.
- I trust in myself to learn the skills I need to keep my life organized.
- I trust my ability to make the best decisions regarding my belongings and purchases.
- I trust myself to know what is important and necessary.