Do you want to stop being argumentative? Is your confrontational personality making it hard to get along with others?
Wouldn’t it be great to get out of your own way and feel at ease by allowing others to express themselves openly around you?
Arguments rarely lead to resolution. In fact, they just drain your energy and leave both sides feeling more at odds than when the argument started.
A simple difference of opinion can quickly lead to a lasting conflict and ruined friendships or relationships in your personal and professional life.
This subliminal affirmations MP3 provides an hour of deeply hypnotic binaural beats music embedded with powerful positive affirmations to help you develop the habit of relaxing and focusing on the other person’s point of view during a discussion. As this habit grows, you’ll find yourself actually enjoying your new ability to deeply understand others, and you’ll see your relationships improve by leaps and bounds as people respond positively to your relaxed and understanding approach. Others will open up to you and feel more inclined to agree with you when they feel that you are working to understand them.
Stop Being Argumentative Subliminal Affirmations
- I love understanding other people.
- It’s so much easier to get along with others when we understand each other.
- Understanding others allows me to save my energy and stay focused on my goals.
- I am able to appreciate what others think and feel about any situation.
- People understand my point of view because I work to understand theirs.
- I always appreciate hearing other people’s point of view.
- It’s getting easier for me to truly connect with others, more and more each day.
- Other people love listening to me because I listen to them.
- My heart and mind are open to what others are saying when they speak to me.
- My understanding of others is helping me develop more meaningful relationships with them.
- I always ask questions to better understand others.
- People understand me better because I work to understand them.
- It’s easy to relax and focus my mind when speaking with others.
- I stay naturally calm even when others disagree with me.
- I am noticing myself remaining calmer and more focused during discussions with others.
- Others enjoy receiving my full attention.
- People respect me because I respect them.
- People respect me because I respect myself.
- I always remember to ask questions instead of assuming what others are thinking.
- It’s easy for me to stay emotionally centered and mentally focused during any discussion.
- I can easily put my own opinions aside while others are explaining their point of view.
- It’s easy to understand others because I genuinely want to know them better.
- Other people find it easy to get along with me because I work to understand them.