Charisma is something you learn, not something you’re born with. While it may seem like some people are just born likable, the truth is that everyone is capable of becoming charismatic.
Whatever your personality, there are certain traits you can adopt in your own behavior that will make you more magnetic, trustworthy, and influential – mainly presence and confident body language. When you are fully present and give others your undivided attention you make them feel important, while your confidence allows them to relax around you and trust you.
This subliminal affirmations MP3 provides an hour of deeply hypnotic binaural beats music embedded with powerful subliminal suggestions to help you develop the presence and confidence you need to increase your charisma.
Be More Charismatic Subliminal Affirmations
- I am always interested in getting to know other people.
- I give other people my full attention.
- I make other people feel good about themselves.
- People love being around me and talking to me.
- Other people are attracted to my positive energy.
- It’s easy to be myself around other people.
- I love listening to what others have to say.
- I love learning all that I can about other people.
- I always lead the conversation by asking great questions.
- Expressing myself openly and honestly just comes naturally to me now.
- I am overflowing with so much positive energy that I can’t help but stand tall and confident.
- I know what I want in life and I live with purpose.
- People admire my confident sense of purpose.
- I always have something to say.
- People love opening up to me.
- People are comforted by my warm smile.
- I am becoming someone who others love to be around, more and more each day.
- I love spreading my positive energy to others.
- I feel more open and outgoing every day.
- Making others feel happy is just something I love to do.
- People pay attention to me because I pay attention to them.
- People are starting to trust me as someone who really cares.
- I am always aware of how my behavior is affecting others.
- My confident posture is attractive and comforting to others.