When your to-do list looks like a tangled mess of random tasks, getting it done can feel like standing at the foot of a mountain wondering how you’re ever going to climb to the top.
But you can stop feeling overwhelmed and learn to zoom in on the most important tasks – focusing your mind to cut through that pile like a laser beam – instead of worrying about completing every single item. You’ll usually find that most of the unimportant tasks either take care of themselves, or simply weren’t that important or difficult to begin with.
This subliminal affirmations MP3 provides an hour of powerfully hypnotic brainwave entrainment music to relax and focus your mind while the positive affirmations allow you to let go of your feelings of overwhelm and start tackling the items in your to-do list one at a time, in order of importance.
Stop Feeling Overwhelmed Subliminal Affirmations
- I am able to relax, more and more, with each breath I take.
- My mind is focused on the task at hand.
- One task at a time is all I need.
- I trust myself to finish everything on time, one task at a time.
- I feel joy and excitement with each task I complete.
- I trust myself to easily make the right decisions now.
- Every task I complete takes me closer to my goal.
- It’s easy to focus on completing one more task.
- I am relaxed and focused now.
- Inner peace comes naturally to me now as I focus on the task at hand.
- I start each day with my three most important tasks in mind.
- I allow myself to focus entirely on my most important tasks.
- It’s okay to worry about other things after I’ve completed my important tasks.
- It’s okay to focus on one thing at a time.
- It’s better to be done than perfect so I give myself permission to get things done quickly and effectively.
- I am doing the best I can and that is good enough.
- I am in control of my life, more and more each day.
- I am alert and at peace in the present moment.